Texas Propane Gas Explosion Lawsuit
When working with propane gas, manufacturers, property owners, and other parties must be very careful. Propane leaks can result in severe, catastrophic explosions that cause life-threatening injuries to the victims. Approximately 3000 propane gas explosions are repotted yearly. If you are injured or lost a loved one in a propane gas explosion, you may be eligible for legal action.
In these situations, the McAllen personal injury attorney at De La Garza Law Firm can help. Our Texas propane explosion lawsuit attorney will fight for your right to compensation and help you secure the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Our attorney is a tough negotiator who will not hesitate to pursue litigation in your case. We will advocate aggressively for your right to full compensation.
- We take on a limited number of cases to achieve maximum results for our clients. Your lawyer will work closely with you throughout your case.
- Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis. If we do not recover a financial award on your behalf, you will not owe any legal fees.
Common Causes of Texas Propane Tank Explosions
A propane gas explosion can occur for several reasons. In many cases, these explosions happen because of the negligence of an employer, landlord, property owner, or company responsible for installing propane lines. Common negligent acts that result in propane explosions include the following.
- Improper storage of gas cylinders
- Leaking propane blow torches
- Defective appliances or propane equipment
- Sparks from forklifts, cigarettes, and other sources that ignite the gas
- Failure to take appropriate measures while refilling propane tanks
- Failure to inspect propane tanks
- Improper tank maintenance
What to Do After a Propane Gas Explosion
If you are injured in a propane gas explosion, it is important to act quickly and seek the help that you need. Get to a safe location if you are able and call 911. Seek emergency medical attention and save all records related to your treatment and injuries. Once you receive the care that you need, contact an attorney to discuss your case and legal options.
Do You Need a Lawyer?
If you plan on filing a propane gas explosion lawsuit, you need an attorney on your side. A lawyer from De La Garza Law can provide valuable benefits to your case, including the following.
- Your attorney can handle all negotiations on your behalf and advocate aggressively for your maximum recovery.
- A lawyer can conduct a full investigation into your explosion and gather the evidence you need to prove your right to compensation.
- Propane explosions are highly complex. Your attorney can enlist the support of expert witnesses who can testify on your behalf and validate certain facts about your case.
Propane Gas Exposure Settlement
Through a propane gas lawsuit, you can recover compensatory damages for the physical, emotional, and financial losses that you endured. Past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and property damage are all recoverable in these claims.
It can be difficult to know the full extent of your injuries and losses following an explosion. Your lawyer from De La Garza Law Firm will help identify all potential avenues to compensation and accurately calculate your settlement.
Contact De La Garza Law Firm Today
The aftermath of a propane explosion can feel overwhelming. In these situations, De La Garza Law Firm can help. Our propane gas explosion lawsuit attorney will fight for your right to maximum recovery and help you secure the settlement that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your next steps.