San Benito Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury lawsuits provide a path to justice for many San Benito residents. If you are injured due to another person’s actions, you can hold him or her accountable and recover financial compensation by filing a claim.
In these cases, trust De La Garza Law Firm to advocate for your right to justice. Our San Benito personal injury lawyer has the skills, experience, and knowledge you need to secure the settlement that you deserve.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Our attorney, Rafael De La Garza, is a tough negotiator who is dedicated to securing maximum results for our clients. He will work with you from start to finish.
- Our firm represents a small number of cases at a time so that we can provide each client with tireless effort and personalized attention.
- We take all cases on a contingency fee basis. If our firm does not secure a settlement in your case, you will not be charged any legal fees.
- We handle personal injury litigation in McAllen, San Benito, Rio Grande, and across Southern Texas.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
After an unexpected injury, it can be difficult to know what to do next. A personal injury lawyer from De La Garza Law Firm can guide you through the litigation process and provide you with valuable support and services along the way.
An attorney can evaluate your case and gather the evidence necessary to prove the at-fault party’s liability. Your lawyer can calculate your potential settlement and craft a compelling case for your right to compensation. Above all, your attorney will advocate aggressively for your best interests and help you prepare for each stage of your claim.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At De La Garza Law Firm, our attorney represents San Benito residents in many types of personal injury claims. Common types of cases that we handle include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Negligent security claims
- Propane gas explosions
- Rideshare accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
Texas Statute of Limitations
If you believe that you are eligible for a personal injury claim, speak to an attorney at De La Garza Law Firm as soon as possible. Under Texas’s statute of limitations, you must file your lawsuit no more than two years from the date of your accident. If you file after this deadline, the court will likely dismiss your case.
Compensation Available in Personal Injury Cases
An unexpected accident can have a profound impact on your daily life. You can experience difficulties going to work or engaging in your favorite activities. You can suffer significant financial hardship due to medical expenses and lost wages. Your injuries can lead to serious physical and emotional pain.
By filing a personal injury lawsuit in Texas court, you can recover compensatory damages for the physical, emotional, and financial losses that you endured. Common damages in these claims include the following.
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings
- Disability accommodations
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Emotional distress
- Chronic pain
- Permanent disability
- Loss of quality of life
Call a San Benito Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Are you or a loved one recovering from an injury caused by someone else’s negligence? In these situations, you may be eligible for legal action.
The San Benito personal injury lawyer at De La Garza Law Firm can help you secure the justice that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and plan your next steps.