Brownsville Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents can range from minor to serious, often resulting in painful injuries and extensive property damage. If you are injured in a collision in Brownsville, Texas, you may have the right to file a lawsuit or insurance claim against the at-fault driver. In these situations, the Brownsville car accident attorney at the De Law Garza Law Firm can help. We can help you hold the at-fault driver accountable for your damages and support you on your path to recovery.
Why Choose Us?
- We are dedicated to achieving maximum recovery for our clients. Our attorney will not hesitate to pursue your case to the furthest extent to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning that if we do not recover compensation on your behalf, you will not owe legal fees.
- We prioritizes direct and honest communication from consultation to settlement. You will always be able to ask your attorney questions and receive timely case updates.
Why Should I Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
Navigating a car accident claim can be difficult without a lawyer on your side. Benefits of hiring a car accident lawyer include the following.
- An attorney can handle all aspects of your case on your behalf, allowing you to focus on recovery instead of complex litigation.
- Your lawyer can negotiate with insurance companies and ensure that any settlement offers you receive are fair and meet your needs.
- If you are unsure what compensation you qualify for, your attorney can evaluate your case and accurately estimate your damages.
- In some cases, providing liability in a car accident claim can be complex. Your personal injury attorney can conduct a full investigation into your accident and craft a compelling claim for your right to compensation.
Who Can Be Held Liable for My Car Crash?
Under Texas laws, drivers whose negligent actions cause car accidents are liable for any damages that their victims sustain. If someone else caused your accident, you can file an insurance claim or lawsuit against him or her. Examples of driver negligence include running a red light, speeding, driving under the influence, or failure to yield the right of way.
In some situations, a driver may not be responsible for your collision. For example, manufacturers of defective vehicle parts or government agencies that fail to adequately maintain roads may be liable for your damages. If you are unsure who is responsible for your accident, speak to an attorney at the De La Garza Law Firm as soon as possible.
Compensation Available in a Car Accident Claim
Through a car insurance claim or lawsuit, you can hold an at-fault party liable for the economic and non-economic damages you sustained in the accident. Economic damages refer to financial losses, while non-economic damages involve your pain and suffering. Common examples of damages in car accident claims include the following.
- Past and future medical expenses
- Property repairs and replacement
- Chronic pain
- Disability accommodations
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Depression and anxiety
- Loss of quality of life
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you are involved in a Texas car accident, you may be eligible for a financial compensation. The Brownsville car accident attorney at De La Garza Law Firm can fight for your right to maximum recovery. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your legal options.