Alamo Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents happen frequently on Texas roads, leading to serious injuries, property damage, and financial hardship. If you are involved in a collision caused by someone else, you may have grounds for an insurance claim or lawsuit—and the Alamo car accident attorney at De La Garza Law Firm can help. We will fight tenaciously to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Our firm takes on a limited number of cases at a time so that we can provide your case with the personalized attention and dedication that you deserve.
- Our attorney is a tough negotiator and will fight tenaciously to secure the best possible outcome in your case. We will not hesitate to pursue litigation if necessary.
- Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis for maximum affordability. If we do not secure compensation in your case, you will not be charged legal fees.
Texas Car Insurance Laws
Texas is a fault car accident state. If a driver commits a negligent act, such as driving recklessly or running a red light, and causes an accident, he or she will be financially liable for any resulting damages. Texas law requires drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance in case of a collision.
If you are injured by a negligent driver, you have two main options to secure compensation. You can file an insurance claim against the other driver’s policy, or you can file a lawsuit against the driver in Texas civil court. If you have certain policies, such as uninsured motorist coverage, you can also file a claim with your own insurance company.
Most car accident claims begin in the insurance process and proceed to a lawsuit if the claim is unsuccessful. However, there are certain situations where filing a lawsuit from the beginning may be beneficial. The car accident lawyer at De La Garza Law Firm can evaluate your case and identify your optimal path to compensation.
Damages Available to Alamo Car Accident Victims
You have the right to recover compensation for the economic and non-economic losses that you sustained in the car accident. Economic damages refer to your financial losses, while non-economic damages involve physical and emotional pain and suffering. Common damages available in car accident victims include the following.
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages during your recovery period
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and other specialized treatments
- Loss of future earnings if your injuries prevent you from returning to work
- Mobility equipment, home and vehicle modifications, and other disability accommodations
- Emotional pain and suffering, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, and mental anguish
- Physical pain and suffering, such as chronic pain, disability, disfigurement, and scarring
- Loss of quality or enjoyment of life
The Alamo car accident attorney at De La Garza Law Firm can help you identify all available options for compensation and accurately estimate your potential settlement. To calculate long-term expenses, we will consult with expert witnesses, such as medical professionals and life care planners.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are injured in an Alamo car accident, De La Garza Law Firm can help. Our attorney will help you navigate your car accident claim and hold the at-fault driver accountable for your losses. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an Alamo car accident lawyer.